In October I became a member of The Gentlemen’s Association, a service offered by the men’s style blog Put This On. As a member, I receive a hand-made, high quality pocket square on an every-other-month basis. Today I received my first shipment and recorded what I received and how I received it in the following photographs.
Looking for something?
- RT @Poynter: 6 tips to debunk fake news stories yourself from professional fact-checkers. goo.gl/H5ROyF https://t.co/vZ1CheQ0ap 21 hours ago
- RT @Languagebandit: "Cafeteria" entered English from Mexican Spanish, meaning "coffee store" 1 day ago
- RT @briankrebs: Have you enabled multi-factor authentication for your Amazon account? If not, here's how: krebsonsecurity.com/2015/11/how-to… 1 day ago
- RT @joinbark: 52% of teens report being cyber bullied in the U.S., and 1/2 never tell their parents. Learn how Bark can help -> https://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @SciencePorn: Perspective https://t.co/KffvjJ26uJ 1 day ago