In October I became a member of The Gentlemen’s Association, a service offered by the men’s style blog Put This On. As a member, I receive a hand-made, high quality pocket square on an every-other-month basis. Today I received my first shipment and recorded what I received and how I received it in the following photographs.
Looking for something?
- RT @badbanana: Drape cloth over your head and body. While technically not an invisibility cloak, nobody will bother you on the street. 3 hours ago
- Music supporting our troops: buy the new Mere/Pip song "Something to Hold on to" on iTunes. ALL PROCEEDS GO TO @IAVA! bit.ly/1gmhHmr 1 day ago
- RT @HistoryInPics: This is how Yoda was filmed http://t.co/Z1Hmsrwzd6 4 days ago
- Zach Braff's next film (writer/director/actor). Proud Kickstarter backer. Can't wait for opening. #wishiwashere po.st/xb3Tsi 1 week ago
- @Mr_Seamus_Minaj worked for me too. Thank you for the response. 1 week ago