In October I became a member of The Gentlemen’s Association, a service offered by the men’s style blog Put This On. As a member, I receive a hand-made, high quality pocket square on an every-other-month basis. Today I received my first shipment and recorded what I received and how I received it in the following photographs.
Looking for something?
- My 5 year old: "Dad, I have some bad news. We are running out of Skittles." 17 hours ago
- I signed the "We the People" petition to support updating the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA) digital4th.org/petition.html 2 days ago
- RT @SGgrc: TIP: Apple's TouchID is sensitive to temperature & humidity. So record the SAME finger into DIFFERENT "slots" under differing co… 2 days ago
- @acotton77 CRM candidate. 4 days ago
- RT @JimGaffigan: “How about a month filled with stress and obligation?” – Pitch for December 5 days ago