Looking for something?
- "@freakonomics: Don’t You Wish You Thought of This? Econ Professor Focuses on Beer. ow.ly/lhU6J" @johneklund 1 day ago
- RT @johneklund: Congrats to @DuckRabbitBrew for a featured background beer cooler spot on The Big Bang Theory! #bazinga http://t.co/uuwyWle… 3 days ago
- @johneklund how cool. 3 days ago
- @acotton77 yeah, I'm with you on that. 5 days ago
- RT @JerrySeinfeld: ComediansInCarsGettingCoffee Season 2 almost ready. #weirdshow 5 days ago
Category Archives: Nerd!
Found commonly in the restrooms at my home is this: a new, full roll of toilet paper sitting atop a spent toilet paper cardboard roll still in the holder. I’ve not caught the roll-replacer adverse in the act; I’m convinced there are … Continue reading
Bucolic [byoo- kol -ik] adjective Of or suggesting an idyllic rural life. The likelihood of me using this word during the course of typical, day to day conversation is low. So this post is satisfying my itch to notify the … Continue reading
Would you believe three of the most commonly used passwords are: “123456,” “password,” and “iloveyou?” I logged into Gmail recently and was pleasantly surprised to read this screen pop at the top of the screen: “Thousands of online accounts are … Continue reading
Admittedly what I’m about to share will result in eye rolling. But there’s too much to squeeze into a tweet, and I couldn’t resist the urge to share. Today I was listening to the Nerdist podcast episode 139. The guest … Continue reading
I’m self-taught when it comes to shoe lace tying. I vaguely recall refusing help from my parents as a child, convinced I could figure it out on my own. And I did. Sort of. The knot I learned is the … Continue reading
Internal Dialog Voice One (IDVO): “Hmmm, Helvetica. How in the world could someone make an 80 minute documentary about a font?” Internal Dialog Voice Two (IDVT): “Good question. It’s possible this documentary could be really interesting and full of useless … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I was on Twitter searching for new people to follow. Specifically, I was looking for astronomers and the like. I already follow Neil deGrasse Tyson (@neiltyson), Reasons to Believe (@RTB_official), and others, and in a flash … Continue reading