In October I became a member of The Gentlemen’s Association, a service offered by the men’s style blog Put This On. As a member, I receive a hand-made, high quality pocket square on an every-other-month basis. Today I received my first shipment and recorded what I received and how I received it in the following photographs.
Looking for something?
- RT @FreedomeVPN: How to Prepare for WhatsApp’s New Terms…and the Ads That Come With Them safeandsavvy.f-secure.com/2016/08/31/wha… #whatsapp https://t.co/CJ6… 6 hours ago
- Friends Sean and Carlin @CatchOnSeafood featured in Charlotte Magazine story about truth in fresh, local fish. bit.ly/CatchOnCLTMag 6 hours ago
- RT @FacesPics: The sea was angry that day, my friends https://t.co/S5RfesOMVv 11 hours ago
- RT @lauraolin: important dog news: "Both what we say and how we say it matters to dogs." nytimes.com/2016/08/30/sci… https://t.co/m8fkFRKPm7 1 day ago
- RT @Sci_Phile: A note to Steven Spielberg about the title "Back to the Future" https://t.co/FuWFFeOjtw 3 days ago