In October I became a member of The Gentlemen’s Association, a service offered by the men’s style blog Put This On. As a member, I receive a hand-made, high quality pocket square on an every-other-month basis. Today I received my first shipment and recorded what I received and how I received it in the following photographs.
Looking for something?
- RT @trevortimm: Gee, I can't see why so many people install ad blockers. What a bunch of freeloaders! twitter.com/jeremiahg/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @planetmoney: Today’s episode is from the archive: Your computer knows your secrets. And it might be giving them away. https://t.co/kYpG… 1 day ago
- RT @weird_sci: 'Eigengrau' is the background brain color you see in complete darkness. https://t.co/8kufukUpza 1 day ago
- RT @csoghoian: The Post Office retains IPs of people who check package status online & will disclose those IPs to law enforcement. https://… 1 day ago
- RT @briankrebs: Would you use this ATM? krebsonsecurity.com/2016/07/would-… 2 days ago