In October I became a member of The Gentlemen’s Association, a service offered by the men’s style blog Put This On. As a member, I receive a hand-made, high quality pocket square on an every-other-month basis. Today I received my first shipment and recorded what I received and how I received it in the following photographs.
Looking for something?
- RT @jmarusak: State of emergency ends for Charlotte charlotteobserver.com/news/local/art… 10 hours ago
- RT @GrammarUnder: The Best #Punctuation Book, Period e-edition is on sale for $1.99 this week. But the dirty words are free. #grammar https… 1 day ago
- Windows Cortana is like the door to door sales person you're avoiding, but Microsoft opened the front door and now you're stuck listening. 1 day ago
- I can't explain why, but "D'oh!" Is one of my favorite things to type in text. 1 day ago
- RT @csoghoian: The powerlessness of the @FTC to force mobile/IoT firms to give consumers regular security updates is a slow-brewing cyberse… 2 days ago