In October I became a member of The Gentlemen’s Association, a service offered by the men’s style blog Put This On. As a member, I receive a hand-made, high quality pocket square on an every-other-month basis. Today I received my first shipment and recorded what I received and how I received it in the following photographs.
Looking for something?
- RT @briankrebs: Would you use this ATM? krebsonsecurity.com/2016/07/would-… 13 hours ago
- RT @joinbark: Thanks to @techstars Atlanta and @CoxEnterprises - we're thrilled to be included in this stellar line up! https://t.co/8DgMg2… 15 hours ago
- RT @SGgrc: iOS and OSX users: Be sure to check for OS updates. A DANGEROUS flaw was recently found and fixed by Apple in iOS v9.3.3 and OS… 3 days ago
- @kmonson @saschasegan you had meetings outside. Under cloudless sky. We don't do outside sunshine meetings at Merrill Lynch. Yes, jealous. 5 days ago
- Cool when former colleagues @kmonson and @saschasegan appear in my timeline chronologically. https://t.co/ojQIVrogch 5 days ago